“Oberlin is full of antiquated looking structures with quotes from the Bible and other scary books carved into them and messaging you constantly. This probably explains why Oberlin [College] grads, immediately upon graduation, book it for Brooklyn, a decidedly less intense zone, at least in terms of being proselytized to by the architecture. At any rate, fittingly, we played in this awesome, and very beautiful chapel. The vibe totally popped off, and I’m stoked on this vid… Hope you dig it!”
- I told my friend he might like Zs, and to listen to the title track on your New Slaves album. He said when he played it on speakers, his cat walked by and just started throwing up. I don’t know if that’s offensive to you or not, but I think it’s pretty metal and makes me more secure in my decision to listen to the music of Zs and associated acts.
- Adam Downey’s post on Vine
- SOUND PERFORMANCES: Magnetic Tape Operatives, Trouble and Drums & Drones | Facebook
- Gonna be rippin’ the Birl by Snyderphonics at this thing….
- XLR to 1/4 to stethoscope… they never have These things…
Diamond Terrifier is Sam Hillmer
North American Booking: